Welcome

Welcome

If you are visiting for the first time I would suggest you read my Hello World post, my first post, for an explanation of what this blog is about. Here it is: Link

Thanks

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello World

Well here goes nothing.

First off, this is a blog about video games. More specifically reviews of video games. Why on a blog? While I could create my own site from scratch, however horrendous it might look, it would take time to create and maintain and money to host and a myriad of other reasons keep me from doing that. Being a full time student, I don't have much time or money to spare.

That being said, I have found the time to do this. Not out of boredom or hubris but more about redressing wrongdoings. Video game reviews today are crap. A personal opinion, but this is a blog about personal opinion. The majority of reviews I see are bloated, 7 to 10 scale (if not literally, certainly in spirit), useless gauges of a game's worth. So I decided to post some reviews of my own up amongst the hundreds or thousands or more main stream reviews pandering to blockbuster titles.

So that's that. I'll have something up soon. Still playing with the idea of how exactly I want to do this. I think I will start with some franchises, or at least related series of games and organize it that way. So if anyone actually finds and reads this in the endless series of tubes known as the Internet, thanks for reading.

SCTJCKBVPPSR

No comments:

Post a Comment